Relationships are the key to business success. Understanding yourself and others is both art and science that can be learned to create win-win experiences.
Kathy Taylor will elevate your team’s performance through her creative and insightful presentations rooted in the interactions between people and horses.
Drawing on more than 40 years’ experience with horses, Kathy focuses on self-awareness and team dynamics that balance the emotional and practical aspects of business. This results in positive change in a fun and safe environment.
Whether through speaking, training or just engaging in a little horse play, her insights bring new perspectives to others, facilitating personal and business growth. You will walk away armed with knowledge and power to make your next move toward success.
Choose from one of the presentation topics listed below or ask Kathy to customize a talk especially for your group.
Click here to download:
Speaker Information Sheet
Leadership Lessons Straight from the Horse’s Mouth
If you’re looking for a genuine assessment of your leadership skills, ask a horse. They’re not interested in your title, your salary, who you know or what you drive. What matters to a horse is WHO YOU ARE, not what you are.
Interacting with horses internalize leadership lessons. Through this presentation, Kathy reveals how horses teach you important concepts such as:
• Sharing your Vision with those who follow you
• Choosing the best leadership style depending on the situation
• Listening with your heart
• Creating a balance between approachable and authoritative
• Authenticity- In it end, it’s all about who you are
Leadership Unbridled: How to Be a Leader Worth Following
Are you a leader worth following? If you REALLY want to know, ask a horse. Learn how renowned leadership development expert, horse trainer and TED talk veteran Kathy Taylor is creating a new breed of leaders in the corporate arena. In this interactive program Kathy shares her unique “hands-on” approach that teaches leaders at all levels to break through pre-conceived leadership patterns and barriers, and take the steps necessary to become the kind of leader people WANT to follow. You will learn:
- How to become more aware in order to be more trusted – includes eye-opening hands-on experience with a live horse
- Why your leadership success depends on the boundaries you set (for both you and your team)
- When your leadership style needs to go from 80/20 to 20/80
Harness the Power of the Whisper
We receive thousands of messages every day. How do you know which ones are really important? In this presentation, Kathy shares horse whispers of authenticity so that you can:
• Stop the insanity caused by information overload.
• Breathe into your calm, authentic self.
• Listen for the quietly powerful messages.
Become empowered to know how to filter the junk, gain clarity on what’s important and focus your attention for the greatest impact in your life and business.
Horse Power for Women: Be Assertive, Not Aggressive
As a result of cultural training to be “nice,” many women have a difficult time navigating the slim boundary between being assertive and aggressive. We know in our head that they’re different, but it’s a challenge to live that out in a daily basis with business and family. Horses, with their immediate, honest feedback, let you know in the moment, which side of the line you’re on.
In this presentation, Kathy shares what horses have taught her about:
• The role of boundaries in assertiveness.
• The relationship between emotion and aggression.
• How you can be more assertive.
And how you can apply these insights to your own life.
Agile Leadership: How Good Are Your Moves?
Leading implies being in the front of the crowd, but did you know you can lead from the middle and the rear, too? Based on her experience leading horses and coaching leaders, Kathy shares leadership lessons regarding:
• The most effective leadership style depending on the situation
• What it means to lead from behind
• The leadership agility required for great leadership