Turn on your “inner GPS”
and lead a more extraordinary life or career!
Now is truly your time.
- Stop settling for the ordinary in your life or career.
- Make the right decision in any part of your life and let go of the “shoulda, coulda, wouldas” that may be clouding your vision and sense of direction.
- Get crystal clear on who you are and where you ultimately want to be.
- Unearth how you can be a better influencer.
- Learn how to truly speak up so you’ll be heard.
- Know exactly what is holding you back (that you might be overlooking) so you can boost your confidence like never before.
- Become the type of leader you know you can be who is respected, admired and gets results.
What makes this a truly one-of-a-kind experience?
It’s all about experiential learning…with horses!
This mini retreat is like no other because it uses equine guided education. That means we’ll be going through exercises that include real live horses to better understand ourselves and the way we operate.
While we won’t be riding horses, we’ll be partnering with them to understand important leadership and life lessons in a whole new way. It’s transformative. It’s powerful. And you’ll walk away with an experience you won’t forget!
- Deeper understanding of your leadership style.
- Keen insight into what’s holding you back and the path to freedom.
- Awareness of how you really show up to others and what that means to you.
- The ability to be more intentional in your daily life and leadership.
- Practical understanding of the relationship between your head and your heart when it comes to effective leadership.
I especially benefited from your observations about working with people from a different perspective. I have come away from this session with new enthusiasm, direction and motivation. ~Kristin Getz, CFO, Getz Dental
Who is this mini retreat for?
- a business owner who wants to make a real difference for yourself, your customers & your business
- an executive ready for the next level
- a college student looking for real self-discovery
- a purposeful person preparing for leadership
- a parent who wants to be a better example at home for your family
…this program is for you!
You’ll walk away with insights you can apply immediately…guaranteed!
The horses show much more clearly what we do inside our heads that we just don’t realize. Now that I’m more aware, I can be more intentional in my leadership. ~Sandi Mitchell, Apex Leadership Coaching
*There is NO RIDING at the retreat. All activities are conducted on the ground. No horse knowledge or experience is necessary.
Choose from these dates and times:
Thursday, September 19 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, October 18 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 30 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.